We haven’t even made it to Christmas this year and I’m already looking forward to Christmas 2015. Last week Disney announced that Star Wars: Episode 7 will be released on December 18, 2015. Not only will we get to celebrate baby Jesus, but we’ll also get to celebrate our return to a galaxy far, far away.
Since Christmas is coming up, here are some Star Wars items we could add to our Christmas lists.
- A print of one of these Wars on Kinkade images. There’s nothing like an AT-AT crashing through the inexplicable mists in a Thomas Kinkade painting.
- This awesome Admiral Ackbar shirt from WeLoveFine.com. The Star Wars shirts at Target are OK, but the ones online are way better.
- This Lego Star Wars Death Star set. If Lego had made Star Wars sets when I was younger I would have never wanted to grow up.
- These awesome Star Wars Adidas shoes. Adidas made some awesome Star Wars apparel a few years ago. I got two pairs of shoes and one jacket. I need more.
- The Making of Star Wars. There are also books for The Empire Strikes Back and The Return of the Jedi. There would be books for the prequels but they would only have pictures of a green screen and George Lucas mailing it in.
- A Death Star Ice Sphere Mold. If I’m going to put ice into my water or Coke Zero, why not have ice that looks like the Death Star? Every time I put the ice into my drink I could say, “Now witness the firepower of this fully armed and operational ice sphere!”
- My dog already looks like an Ewok so why not get her an actual costume. I never thought I’d be that person who wants to dress up their dog but, as it turns out, I am.
- This Seiko C-3PO watch. I love watches. If I had millions of dollars I would own far too many expensive watches. I don’t need to spend $1,600 on a watch but that doesn’t mean I don’t want to.
I’m excited for Christmas 2015. Not only will we get to spend time with family and friends celebrating the birth of Christ, but we’ll also get to watch Episode 7. We can also look forward to Christmas 2013 if one of these gifts ends up underneath our tree. If your friends and family are looking for gift ideas for you, just send them the link to this page and let them know that anything will do…especially the C-3PO watch.
What Star Wars gifts are you hoping Santa drops down your chimney this year?